The Serbian army says it is at its “highest level of war preparation” after weeks of growing tensions between Serbia and Kosovo. Asserting that he will “take all steps to protect our people and preserve Serbia,” President Aleksandar Vucic.
The threat-making is more pronounced than ever and comes in response to reports in Serbian media that Pristina is getting ready to launch “an attack” on ethnic Serb districts of north Kosovo.
Regarding the charges, the Pristina administration has remained silent. However, it has already charged Mr. Vucic with playing “games” to cause a commotion.
- Pakistan Power Outage: After Grid Failure, Major Cities are Without Electricity
- Frank Speaks as Ukraine Requests Tanks from Germany
- A Slum Fire in South Korea Forced Hundreds to Flee Seoul
- US Approval is Required for German Tanks in Ukraine
- Zelensky, the President of Ukraine, Speaks at the Davos Forum Following a Fatal Helicopter Crash
- 18 Senior Ukrainian Officials are Killed in the Kyiv Helicopter Crash
- Detained During a German Coal Protest was Greta Thunberg
- Jair Bolsonaro is Included in the Investigation into Riots by the Brazilian Supreme Court