According to the White House, the US justice department is looking over classified documents discovered in President Joe Biden’s former office at a think tank. Ten or so of the documents were located by Mr Biden’s legal team in a locked closet at the Penn Biden Center in Washington in November, according to the senator’s attorney. The National Archives now has possession of the batch.
Former Vice President Donald Trump is being investigated for taking secret documents to Florida after leaving office. They are related to the time he served as vice president, according to Mr Biden’s attorney. The purpose of the documents, the level of classification involved, and their relevance are all unknown.
- The Resignation of Jacinda Ardern Raises Additional Concerns about Justin Trudeau’s Future
- Biden says no Regrets about how he Handled the Sensitive Documents
- A US Judge Fines Donald Trump Almost $1 Million for the Clinton lawsuit
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern Resigns due to Burnout
- According to the White House, Biden’s House Doesn’t Keep Visitor Logs
- Widespread Outrage Following the xecution of a British-Iranian, Alireza Akbari
- As a Result of the Discovery of Classified Documents, Biden’s Visitor Logs are Being Investigated
- Discreet Documents Discovered in Biden’s former Private Office