The Ukrainian ambassador has been summoned by Belarus, which claims to have shot down a Ukrainian air defence missile on its soil. It took place during one of Russia’s most intense aerial assaults on Ukraine to date.
According to a military official in Ukraine, air defence was to blame for the event. After the S-300 rocket crashed close to the border, Belarus, a significant ally of Russia, urged that Kiev conduct a thorough inquiry.
- Pakistan Power Outage: After Grid Failure, Major Cities are Without Electricity
- Frank Speaks as Ukraine Requests Tanks from Germany
- A Slum Fire in South Korea Forced Hundreds to Flee Seoul
- US Approval is Required for German Tanks in Ukraine
- Zelensky, the President of Ukraine, Speaks at the Davos Forum Following a Fatal Helicopter Crash
- 18 Senior Ukrainian Officials are Killed in the Kyiv Helicopter Crash
- Detained During a German Coal Protest was Greta Thunberg
- Jair Bolsonaro is Included in the Investigation into Riots by the Brazilian Supreme Court